Before and After Teeth Whitening
Recommended Care for Custom Home Whitening
- To conserve bleach, only place bleach gel in the tray corresponding to teeth that are visible in your smile.
- Place bleach gel inside the trays, on the outer wall, with provided syringes.
- Place only the smallest amount of bleach dispensable.
- Place trays on teeth with finger pressure, do not bite into place.
- Wipe excess dispersed bleach gel off of gums.
- Maximum results are achieved with bleaching overnight, for consecutive nights, for 4-6 weeks.
- It is common to have considerable sensitivity and grey peeling of gums. It is advisable to minimize hours in the tray if this occurs.
- Clean trays with toothbrush and mild soap, if desired. Do not use toothpaste on bleach trays.
- When not in use, clean and place the trays in your closed case.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don’t store in a hot dry place as trays may warp and no longer fit.
- Once desired shade is achieved, stop bleaching every night and only apply one night as needed (typically once per month).
- If you run out of bleach gel, you can purchase more from us.
Our favorite smiles are those from happy patients