ZD Referral Program
Get Rewarded for Referring Your Friends!
We love our patients and want to extend that gratitude by launching a new referral program. Patients can get rewarded for referring friends and family to Z Dentistry! You’re already telling people about your outstanding experience here, so why not get compensated? It’s easy, and unlike other programs that use a point system, our offering gets you and the person you referred a reward right away! Keep reading to learn all of the details, limitations, and exclusions.
Referral Program Details
- This program starts on January 5, 2023. Any referrals made before this date, are not eligible for this program.
- In order to qualify for this offer, the person being referred must be a new patient at Z Dentistry and complete a visit at our office.
- The person being referred will receive their reward at the conclusion of their first visit.
- The patient who made the referral will receive notification and the credit to their Z Dentistry account the same day their friend or family member concludes their appointment.
- This offer is subject to cancelation at anytime without notice.
- The patient who made the referral will receive at $25 credit to their Z Dentistry account upon completion of their referred friend’s appointment.
- The person being referred will receive $20 CASH at their first scheduled appointment at Z Dentistry.
- This offer is only applicable for adults 21 years old and over.
- Patients will receive a credit to their Z Dentistry account for every patient referred (under applicable rules) — no maximum limit!
- The Z Dentistry credit cannot be redeemed for cash or check. It can only be left on the patient’s account to use for future dental services at our office.
- Credits do not expire
- In order to qualify for this offer, the patient being referred must mention this offer and the person’s name that referred them at the time of their first appointment at Z Dentistry, or at the time the appointment is scheduled.
- This offer can change or end at anytime with or without notice.
Our favorite smiles are those from happy patients